A great place to study!
So why is New Zealand a reason for attraction for Indian students to study?
Not only are there great opportunities to gain full time employment and permanent residency in New Zealand on completion of education but the public, private and vocational institutions offer topnotch facilities and teaching staff. These qualifications are valued throughout the world.
New Zealand's Ministry of Education operates a Code of Practice for the Pastoral Care of international students. This makes New Zealand the first country to have set out standards for the care of international students, and all institutions that take international students are dedicated to their welfare.
New Zealand gives you a chance to enjoy a varied lifestyle along with a safe and friendly environment to study.
Why Study in New Zealand ?
- New Zealand's educational institutions are highly regarded throughout the world with all New Zealand universities being featured in the QS World TOP 500 University Rankings.
- The New Zealand Qualifications Authority (NZQA) approves all courses and programs, which are offered.
- New Zealand offers rich study exposure with a safe and clean environment.
- Affordable tuition fees and living expenses when compared to other developed countries.
- International Students can work 20 hours per week part time and 40 hours per week during vacations.
- New Zealand is popular with Indian students due to:
- Low tuition fees
- Good employment opportunities
- Easy PR and immigration
- Great lifestyle.
- Student wellbeing: It is regarded as amongst the best places in the world to live in & New Zealand is ranked the 3rd Most Peaceful Country, according to the Global Peace Index.
- It ranks amongst the highest toured places in the world, making NZ a hotspot for Hospitality and Travel and Tourism Education, including culinary education.
- IELTS is the only required examination.
- Temperate Weather: New Zealand has better weather when compared to that of Canada and other western countries etc whereby the summers are relatively warm and winters being mild.
Quality Assurance by NZQA and NZQF
The immigration laws of the country permit international students to pursue only those courses that are approved by NZQA (New Zealand Qualifications Authority), which ensures that the education provided at New Zealand is valued both nationally and internationally. The New Zealand Vice- Chancellors Committee (NZVCC) is responsible for approving all diplomas, undergraduate and graduate programs. Courses, which are not approved by the NZQA, will not be considered a recognized course. The New Zealand government is keen on providing the best education facilities to both its national and international students. Additionally, New Zealand Qualifications Framework (NZQF) is a comprehensive list of all quality-assured qualifications in New Zealand. All qualifications listed on the NZQF have been approved by the New Zealand Qualifications Authority as being high quality, relevant and fit for the purpose of education.