A great place to study!
Being the land of opportunity, aspirants from every continent in the world choose to study in the US because they believe that a US education would afford them the best career prospectsin their future. US Universities are well known to have large campuses that support students in their academics needs by having 24/7 library access, learning centers, technology centers and many other features that boost professional career aspects of a student such as career centers and career fairs etc. The US also focuses on a practical style of education and it is a common feature on US Campuses for students to be involved in events ranging from environmental & political affairs to business topics and science inventions and among a host of many others. It is these types of extracurricular that make the US a complete and well rounded education. Being strong economically, politically, culturally and socially, an “American degree” is one of the most valued and globally accepted degrees.
Why Study in USA ?
- Worldwide Recognition - An American degree is valued& accepted globally.
- More than 3000accredited institutions offer a wide range of programs that comprises of under-graduate/graduate,certificateand specialized programs.
- Well rounded education with a focus on professional and personal growth.
- State of the art infrastructure that enables students being exposed to hottest trends, latest technologies and ideas.
- Top notch student support with 24/7 libraries, computer centers, cafeterias, campus police facilities, career centers, career fairs, personal counseling, academic and career counseling’s and events on campus to match every student needs, interest and preference.
- American Universities are very liberal andoffer financial assistance in the form of fee waivers, scholarships etc. thereby making education affordable.
- Diverse Study Experience: America is a melting pot of people from all over the world. Amongst the most reputable ranking colleges in the world, majority of them belong to USA.
- Being the hub of inventions, US promote free flow of ideas, by encouraging the growth of "useful knowledge," by welcoming creative people from all over the world.
- International Students can work 20 hours per week part time and 40 hours per week during vacations.
- Indian students are eligible to apply for full time employment on completion of education in the US.